In the world today, you need to know your credit score for many different life events. Whether you are looking to make a significant purchase like a car, house, or boat, or if you are looking to get approved for a loan to start a business, you will need to provide your credit score information. The credit score that you have will help to determine the amount of money that you are approved for in regards to large purchases or loans. Your credit score is affected by a number of different factors. Some of those factors include timely payment of your bills, and whether or not you have anything in your name. Below is a guide to getting an estimate of your credit score with Fico.
Required To Register For MyFico.com
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For MyFico.com
1. Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.myfico.com/ficocreditscoreestimator
2. Once you have been redirected to the main page for the Fico Credit Score Estimator, you will be able to locate a light blue button in the middle of the main page that reads “Get Started.”
3. You will click on the “Get Started” light blue button and be redirected to a page to register with the site.
4. Once you are redirected to the new page, you will be prompted to answer a number of questions about your credit and lifestyle. For example, how many credit cards you own.
5. After you answer these questions accurately and honestly you will be able to locate a blue button at the bottom of the page that says “Next.”
6. Click the “Next” button, and you will be asked to answer questions about loans and other monetary events.
7. You will repeat these steps until the system has enough information to make a reasonably accurate estimate to your credit score. Then you will have an estimate for your credit score and you will be able to make better decisions regarding your financial status.