The history of El Pollo Loco, which means “The Crazy Chicken” in Spanish began in 1975 in Guasave, Mexico. It started as a roadside chicken stand that sold roast chicken bathed in herbs, fruit juices, and spices. The excellent taste of its chicken made El Pollo Loco a town favorite fast. By 1980, El Pollo Loco opened its first US restaurant in Los Angeles and currently they have about 450 restaurants in the country with headquarters in Costa Mesa, CA.
El Pollo Loco restaurants serve family and individual chicken meals, burritos, desserts, sides, and drinks. They also offer catering services for parties and get-togethers.
El Pollo Loco has launched a customer survey to obtain valuable feedback and opinions from their patrons. If you have dined recently at any El Pollo Loco restaurant, you can take the survey and get a chance to win in the sweepstakes.
How to Join the El Pollo Loco Survey
If you want to participate in the survey, you should have your receipt with you. The receipt has the 4-digit store number which is needed so you can complete the survey. You can access the survey through your computer or phone, as long as it is connected to the Internet.
- Go to www.myeplfeedback.com.
- Once you’re there, choose between Spanish and English language.
- Enter the 4-digit store number as well as your Survey ID. Both details can be found on your receipt.
- Click “Take Survey.”
- Answer all questions honestly. Remember that your feedback will help the company improve their food and service.
- You will also need to provide some personal information such as your name and contact details so you can join the sweepstakes.
If you have any concerns, you can contact El Pollo Loco’s customer service by dialing 877-375-4968. To learn about the company’s latest offers and promos, or simply to check out their menu, simply go to http://www.elpolloloco.com/.