Citi® conducts consumer business in 40 countries across the globe and has over 100 million customer accounts. They offer wealth management services, transaction services, securities brokerage along with many banking and financial services. Citi® also has prepaid services that are suited for clients who want to offer convenient, fast, cost-effective money to customers, beneficiaries, employee, or folks on your sales force. This helps take care of your needs for sales incentives, employee rewards, payroll, benefits and claims. These prepaid cards are back by Visa® and MasterCard®. More than 1,200 organizations, including Fortune 100 use these prepaid cards because they are resourceful and effective. Recipients can also go online and manage the card like a normal bank card. They can check the balance, pay bills, view transactions and more. Below is a guide on how to register to manage the card.
Required to register for the Prepaid Services Citi® card online management:
- A Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Your personal Citi® Prepaid Services card
- A Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to complete the registration to online management of your Prepaid Services Citi® card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.MyEcount.com
- Under the Title “First time user?” click the link that reads “Register your card now.”
- Enter in your 16 digit Card number that is found on the front of the card.
- Enter in the Security code that is found on the back of your card. It will be the last 3 numbers found at the end of the signature panel.
- Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Proceed to follow the required step and provide the required information on each screen. Fully complete the online set up and receive confirmation of creating online access to your Citi® Prepaid Services card.