Chevrolet began in Detroit during the year 1911. This brand is also known as Chevy. The original owner of this brand was Louis Chevrolet who was a racer, mechanic, and engineer. He was later joined by William C. Durant from General Motors. Durant’s cars were well known for their performance, stability and value. That’s the legacy that Chevrolet wanted to carry on. They are known for the Camaro, Corvette, and Silverado. Their newer models range from the Equinox, the Cruze and soon the Spark. Chevrolet continues to grow worldwide keeping in line with the brand’s trademark style, performance and value. All the vehicles portray the widely recognizable Chevy “bowtie” emblem of the company that has been proudly serving customers over 100 years. In order to know what customers think of their service you are encouraged to participate in the customer satisfaction survey of the company. Your questions and suggestions are very important to the company. It will keep Chevy aiming to gain the satisfaction of the customer through your feedback.
Required to take part in the Chevy Customer Survey:
- You need to receive a Chevrolet dealership invitation card.
- On this card, you will have an access code that will allow you to participate in the survey. This access code can only be use once. Please read the instructions carefully.
- A laptop or PC is a needed with internet connection.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.mydealerfeedback.com
- Enter the Survey Entry Code found on your invitation.
- Press Enter.
- Complete each question regarding your most recent experience to the best of your recollection. Be honest as they would like to hear both the positive and/or negative experiences so they can make changes if need be.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes. Proceed to fill out and complete all the required steps.
The survey is not long and should only take a couple of minutes to complete.
Benefits: The survey enters you into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize. Winnings available are: $1,000 – which is a daily event or other prizes worth $ 1,500 – which is a weekly event.