Cigna is one of the largest providers of health care plans in the US. They offer products for individuals, families, groups and businesses. They provide coverage for health, vision, dental, catastrophic, and life insurances. You can manage your health care on line easily through the Cigna website. There are many different options available to you online to help you locate doctors, understand your coverage, add to your policy, update your information and opt out of certain coverage.
One of the things that many people don’t realize about their Cigna Health Plan is that it gives them access to local health and wellness activities, events and memberships at a discount. Cigna encourages preventative practices so most of their plans will either offer discounts to gyms or, will credit your account to reduce premiums should you participate in one of their online health challenges. Finding in-network and out-of-network care is much easier using the online search tool and there is even a forum where you can find answers to your questions about coverage.
Please note, you must be 13 years of age to access your account online.
What You Will Need
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Valid Email and contact information
Steps to register at the Cigna website to manage your health plan:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.mycigna.com
- Enter in your personal information as it is registered with your Cigna Health Plan and click on “Next.”
- Confirm your identity by answering questions concerning your social security number, phone number and other security questions. Click on “Next.”
- Select your User ID and password. Click on “Next.”
- Login and access your account.