When it comes to burgers, BURGER KING is always at the top of everyone’s list. The company says that more than 11 million people dine at restaurants around the world every single day. They’re also the 2nd largest fast food hamburger chain in the world.
The business got started in 1954 when James McLamore and David Edgerton decided to introduce their now legendary flame-broiled beef burgers in Miami, FL. Today, it has more than 12,200 restaurants in 76 countries and still growing.
The BURGER KING survey is a testament to the company’s commitment to provide high quality food and service. They launched the feedback Survey so they can obtain customers’ feedback and opinions about their dining experience. And as a way of thanking you for taking your time to participate in the survey, you will be given a validation code which you can redeem on your next visit.
How to Participate
You will need to have a computer or a smartphone with Internet access. You should be comfortable taking the survey in any of the 3 available languages—English, Spanish and French. Moreover, you will need to have a receipt with you when taking the survey because you will need to enter some information found on the receipt.
Here are the steps:
- Go to www.mybkexperience.com.
- Choose your Language.
- Enter the restaurant number found on your receipt.
- Indicate the state or province of the restaurant you last visited.
- Enter the time and date of your visit. This information can also be found on your receipt.
- Click on the Start button.
7. Answer each question as honestly and thoroughly as possible.
8. Once the survey is completed, you will be given a validation code. Write this code on your BURGER KING receipt so you can redeem it the next time you visit the location where the receipt was issued.
To check the latest promos and news, you can visit their official website at http://www.bk.com.