Applebee’s history started in 1980 when TJ and Bill Palmer opened T.J. Applebee’s Rx for Edibles and Elixirs in Atlanta. In 1983, they sold the concept to W.R. Grace and Co., and by 1985, Bill Palmer became an Applebee’s franchisee. By 1989, Applebee’s opened its 100th restaurant in Nashville, and by 2002, Applebee’s grew to 1,500 restaurants.
At the turn of the 21st century, Applebee’s started a new era—introducing a new menu and expanded its reach to Latin America and the Middle East. Applebee’s introduced their Great Tasting and Under 550 Calories menu in 2010 and it continues to revitalize its restaurants, remodeling interiors, offering more selections, and improving its service.
One of the ways by which Applebee’s revitalizes its customer service is by getting their customers’ opinions and feedback about their experience when they dined at an Applebee’s restaurant. They created the Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey for this purpose and participating in the survey gives you a chance to win $1000 daily. There’s also a weekly sweepstakes that draws out 3 winners of $500 each, as well as an iPod Nanon instant prize daily.
How to Participate in the Survey
You should have an Applebee’s receipt, and a device with access to the Internet since the survey will be taken online.
Here are the steps:
1. Visit the survey website at www.myapplebeesvisit.com.
2. Select the location (country/US territory) of the Applebee’s you last visited. Also select your language. Click the “Enter the Survey” button.
3. Enter the following information (all details can be found on your Applebee’s receipt):
-Date of your visit
-Time of your visit
-Total amount paid
-9 digit serial number
4. Click Enter.
5. Answer all the survey questions as honestly as possible.
6. Once you’ve completed the survey, you will be notified if you won an instant prize. You will also need to provide some information about yourself to get a chance to win the $1000 prize or the weekly sweepstakes prize of $500.
For more information about Applebee’s latest news and promos, visit their official website at http://applebees.com/.