Opened in 1992, the Mall of America is the second largest mall in the country and receives over 40 million visitors a year. Part of the attraction of the Mall of America is it combines entertainment with shopping to create a unique experience. It has hosted local festivals and even an ice castle. There are bars and restaurants that stay open after regular shopping hours making the mall a weekend haven.
You don’t need to purchase anything to complete this survey to be entered in the latest Mall of America sweepstakes; all you need is an invitation code. When you are done filling out the survey, make sure you enter in your contact information so you can be notified should you win. Your responses and comments are what helps Mall of America continue to remain America’s premiere shopping and entertainment experience, the more you can share about your experience the better the mall can become.
What You Need:
- Computer or Smart Phone with Internet Access
- Access Code from your Survey Invitation.
- 5 – 10 minutes free time
How to Complete the Survey:
- Go to www.moafeedback.com.
- Enter the access code on your survey invitation and click on the arrow.
- Select the language you wish to take the survey in and click on the arrow.
- Answer all the survey questions by clicking on the answer choice you prefer. Make sure to click on the arrow button to submit your answers.
- Fill out the comments section if you have any personal comments to add and click on “Submit.”
- Fill out your personal contact information to enter the current sweepstakes drawing.
Please note: All of your personal information is kept secure. The answers on your survey are private and not associated with your contact information. Honest answers are the only way to help Mall of America improve their service and make your next visit even better.
Don’t ignore the open comment box. Your personal comments are the best way for us to know who is doing a great job and how they can improve the quality of your experience at Mall of America.