MetroPCS is a mobile phone service provider in the United States. MetroPCS provides its customers with a flat-rate charge of $40/month of service. These services include access to a nationwide 4G network, the ability to keep your previous number from your former provider, and no annual contract so you can choose to leave the service if you ever feel obliged to do so. MetroPCS provides mobile phone services for over 8 million subscribers, making it the fifth largest mobile telecommunications network in the United States.
MetroPCS also provides its subscribers with a way to manage and pay their bills through on an online portal that is both convenient and user-friendly. Subscribers are provided a friendly reminder each month by text when their bill is available to be paid. By entering your mobile number, zip code, user password, and bank information, subscribers can pay their monthly bill due without the charge of a processing fee. The payment will be authorized within two hours of the time scheduled. Below is guide on how to pay your MetroPCS bill online.
What You Will Need to Pay your MetroPCS Bill Online:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Valid Email and contact information
- Valid Credit or Debit Card
Steps To Pay Your Bill At MetroPCS Online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.metropcs.com
- Click the “Manage & Pay” link located in the upper-right hand corner of the screen in the tabs section.
- Scroll down the page and click the “Make A Payment” link on the right of the screen.
- Type in your MetroPCS wireless number and confirm it, then click “Submit.”
- Enter your credit card number and other information asked including the three-digit security code located on the back of your credit card and the credit card’s expiration date.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay towards your monthly bill in the space provided.
- Sign up for monthly text message alerts to be sent to your phone when prompted to do so or a convenient reminder when your monthly bill is due and able to be paid.