If you have a Merrick Bank account and you would like to activate your new card, then you are in luck. There is an easy to use online system that makes card activation fast, simple, and convenient. You will be able to take advantage of the online system right from the comfort of your own home without ever having to leave the house. Once you activate your card online, you will be able to get to making purchases almost immediately.
Below is a simple guide on how to activate your Merrick Bank Credit Card online.
Required To Activate Merrick Credit Card
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Merrick Bank Account
- Other personal information
Steps To Activate Merrick Credit Card
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.MerrickBank.com/activate
- Once you have been redirected to the main page of the site you will proceed to fill in the necessary fields.
- First you will enter your unique card number and expiration date for your credit card.
- Then you will enter the last four digits of your social security number. Next you will provide your mother’s maiden name, phone number, date of birth, and state of residence.
- Once you have entered in all of this information, you will be able to proceed to click the dark blue “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you will be able to enter in all of the necessary information to complete your registration.
- Once you are all finished and registered, you will be able to proceed to making purchases with your activated card!