McDonald’s has been in operation since 1955. They currently operate in 119 Countries including Canada, and offer Free Wi-Fi in over 28,000 locations worldwide. McDonald’s keeps up to date by creating new ways to eat favorites like the Mac Snack Wrap or by bringing back oldies but goodies for seasonal offers like the Mc Rib. They now offer to help you keep track of nutritional information by adding this information to the packages of the food you order. Now with over 50 years of wonderful service and serving millions of people annually, you can show your appreciation by taking part of a customer satisfaction survey they have put together to hear back from you the customers. In appreciation of the time you take to complete the survey, at the end once you have submitted the survey you will receive a printable coupon for a free Medium fries and drink (with the purchase of a large sandwich). Below is a quick guide on how to take part of the survey and receive your coupon.
You will need the following:
- Internet access
- A receipt from a recent visit to your local McDonalds in Canada.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided here. www.mcdonalds-survey.ca
- Select English or Spanish
- Enter in the store number (located on your receipt)
- Answer the questions on the following screens until finished.
- Once you get to the screen with your coupon, PRINT it out IMMEDIATELY. Again, print out the coupon before you click continue to move on to the FINISHED screen.
Enjoy your free fries and drink! Please review the coupon for sandwiches you can choose from and other details at the end of the survey.