Marks and Spencer is a British retailer that has locations worldwide and also offers online delivery to almost any location in the world. They carry clothing and luxury goods, but also have a more moderate range of retail items for sale. It is headquartered in London and has 703 stores in the United Kingdom with an additional 361 locations throughout 40 countries.
Sometimes referred to as “Marks and Sparks,” the company has been hard at work to update its appeal to modern customers, and employees, over the last decade. It has added self check out options in most of its locations and is sponsoring more community services and events. Occasionally, some of their community sponsorships have landed them in controversial waters, but for the most part they are moderate in their involvements.
Employees may now manage their accounts online and do many of the things that used to require an in-person appointment with HR. From your online employee account you can change your payment information and tax claims, download your payment history and manage your retirement funds plus other benefits.
What you will need:
• A computer, laptop, smart phone or mobile device with an Internet connection
• Marks and Spencer secure computer
• Marks and Spencer Employee ID number
Steps to Manage Marks and Spencer Employee Account:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.mandspeoplesystem.com
2. Click on “I wish to Register.”
3. Enter in your personal information and employee ID number. Click on “Register.”
4. Create and verify a unique password and select your security questions. Click on “Next.”
5. Choose the option to manage in your account.
Please note that if you have not registered before, you must use a Marks and Spencer secure terminal to create your account. Once your account is created, you may access it from anywhere you can use the Internet.