Lowe’s has been helping customers with their home improvements for over 60 years. It started in 1946 as a humble hardware store and has grown into the second leading retailer in the world for home improvements. Below is the guide to apply for one of their credit cards. Lowe’s began with the vision of Carl Buchan to start a chain or hardware stores in North Carolina. He wanted to deal directly with manufacturers and eliminate wholesalers to create low prices for customers. Now, Lowe’s operates in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. They have maintained their commitment to providing great quality home improvement products at low prices coupled with first-rate customer service. With over 1,750 stores, they make shopping for home projects enjoyable with a vast array of home improvement products that include paint, lumber, appliances, tools, and garden products. They carry leading brands such as Whirlpool, Samsung, Valspar, John Deere, and Kichler. You can enjoy a Lowe’s experience by going to a modern facility, online or on your phone. Lowe’s allows their Credit Card Holders to manage their account online. You will be able to Pay Online, Request a Credit Line Increase, Add/Delete Users, View Account Summary and much more. Below is guide on how to set that up if you are not already enjoy those benefits.
Required to gain access to Manage your Account Online:
- Computer or Laptop with access to the internet.
- Your personal Lowe’s Credit Card.
- Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to complete the registration:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link we have provided here: www.lowesvisacredit.com
- Click on the red link “I’m a first time user, or have a new account to register.” Or Click the link “Register Here” next to the words “First Time Users”.
- Enter in your account number which can be found on your credit card or your statement.
- Proceed to provide the required information and fill out the Validate, Select Security, Select Image screens to fully complete your online management access.
If need any further assistance, call Lowe’s Directly at 1-800-445-6937.