Microsoft is the renowned, world-famous computer software, service, and merchandise company, founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975. Since then, Microsoft has become one of the largest companies in terms of profit and global relevance in the world. Microsoft put the information technology industry on its back and has led the way to a very promising future in a variety of pathways. There are hardly in computers that have had no contact with their computing software, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows.
Connectivity has long been the top priority of the Microsoft Corporation. Its Windows Live ID is an instant messaging, and chatting tool (through Windows Live Messenger); storage device (by SkyDrive); and Hotmail (and email service that is compatible with your Windows Live ID account) that can be used and transferred across all Internet-ready computers and devices. Singing up for the Windows Live ID service is very simple and straightforward, like many Microsoft products. The service is also free and extremely convenient for its users thanks to its multi-platform exchange. Below is a guide on how to register with Windows Live ID.
Requirements needed in order to register with Windows Live ID:
- You will need a device or computer with Internet access.
How to register with Windows Live ID:
- Begin by visiting the Microsoft Outlook site at: www.live.com/sign.in
- Scroll to the bottom of the web page and click the link that reads “Sign up now.”
- Enter all of the information the page asks for and fill out the Captcha. Choose whether or not you would like to receive promotional offers from Microsoft through your Windows Live ID account by checking or unchecking the identified box.
- Read the Microsoft service agreement and privacy & cookies statement. When you have completed reading these terms and agreements, click the “I accept” tab.
- Transfer contact information from any of your other messaging or calling services into your Windows Live ID account to instantly connect.