Life Touch is the world’s largest photography company that is owned by its staff. Paul Harmel is the current chief executive officer and the company has its headquarters located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Lifetouch is committed to creating close client relationships and providing unforgettable customer experience. The company has been in operation for nearly 70 years. They provide quality photos to both families and corporate clients. Lifetouch has three main subsidiaries namely; Lifetouch National Schools Studios Inc, Lifetouch Church Directories and Portrait Inc and Media Productions. Lifetouch conducts various customer satisfaction surveys aimed at collecting feedback on the various photography services they offer to clients. They would like to hear back from you as customers in regards to how you feel about their services and products. Below is a quick guide with the steps needed to complete the survey.
Required to partake of survey:
- Computer that has access to the internet.
- Must have recently used a Life Touch service and have a photograph from them.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.lifetouchsurvey.com
- Answer the question prompted. “Did you receive your portrait?”
- You will then be asked to comment on the portrait(s) and the services you received at Life Touch and your view on what you think could be done to improve the photography and customer experience.
After submitting your answers and the survey, in appreciation of the time you took to complete the survey, you will be provided with information regarding a discount on your next purchase at Life Touch Photography. Life Touch appreciates your effort in taking part in the online survey and promises that the suggestions you posed regarding their services will be used to make all future visits by you and others that of one you will enjoy.