Next time you’re Kmart, the cashier may explain to you that you can take a survey online for a chance to win $4,000. Many people tend to ignore these requests because they feel they’re too busy or it’s just a waste of time. The truth is, though, this survey takes less than a minute and you could win a $4,000 gift card to Kmart. It’s certainly worth the time. Below is a guide on how you can enter into the $4,000 gift card drawing by taking a simple feedback survey.
Required to take the Kmart feedback survey:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Other personal information
Steps to take the Kmart feedback survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.kmartfeedback.com
- Enter your nineteen digit receipt number (including the zeroes) in the box directed. Your nineteen digit number will be found beneath the barcode on your receipt where it says “Receipt #”. This receipt number will correlate with the Kmart you were at and tell them which one to apply your feedback to.
- Next, rate how likely you are to recommend the Kmart to a friend or colleague based on the day’s visit. “0” would be if you were not likely to recommend it at all and “10” would be if you were very likely to.
- Then, give an explanation for your rating. Describe why or why not you would be likely to recommend the Kmart. Use the names of staff numbers that influenced your opinion.
- After that, you’ll be asked to rate how helpful and courteous the associate was who helped you at the store.
- Lastly, Kmart will ask about your checkout experience. Rate how you felt it was.
- After you finish the brief survey, hit submit and you could possible win a $4,000 gift card to Kmart. You can do one of these surveys anytime you get a receipt from Kmart, so essentially anytime you visit one of their stores. Obviously, the incentive for Kmart is repeat customers, but if it means you get more and more likely to win $4,000, why not?