When you are looking in to trading in a boat that you currently own, or looking to purchase a previously owned or used boat, it is important to see what Kelly Blue Book says about it. This is an extremely reliable source for finding out how much a personal watercraft is worth. You should never make a huge investment on a car or boat without checking the Kelly Blue Book stats first. On this site you will be able to view and compare different prices and values for different types of personal watercrafts. This is a great tool that you can utilize to your advantage when negotiating prices for your boat purchase. The price of the boat will be affected by damage, years old, and routine maintenance. Below is a guide on how to register with KBB.com.
Required To Register For KBB.com
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information – Specifically your zip code.
Steps To Register With KBB.com
1. Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.kbb.com
2. In the upper right hand corner you will click on the link that says “Sign in, or Sign Up.”
3. This will redirect you to a page where you will fill out your personal information including your email, password, and profile name.
4. Then you will be asked to check two website policy boxes in order to affirm that you understand how the site is intended to be used.
5. Once you have filled out all of this information, you will click the “Sign Up” button and it will redirect you to another page.
6. Now that you are fully registered with the site, you will be able to search and compare the values and prices of various personal watercrafts.
7. You will click on the link for “Personal Watercrafts” and it will redirect you to a page where you will input your zip code.
8. Then you will be directed to choose a “year” for the type of boat you are looking to purchase. After this point you can refine your search as much as you want, and review the boats that are logged in the system.