American Airlines is one of the largest, multi-national airlines that is not a flag carrier air service, despite what its name may imply. It works in association with other airlines to provide a broad range of flights and routes to its customers. Employees and contractors with American Airlines can use their JetNet platform to manage their account as an American Airlines Employee or Contractor. On JetNet, you can access Waveset, the secure system for employees and contractors. Once you are registered you can change the details on your payment information, tax deduction claims, view statements on payment histories and download statements plus tax documentation.
There are other benefits available through the JetNet and Waveset system, such as being able to look at available flights and create flight plans. There is also a career area on the site, where employees may check for position openings and submit a first application online. The site also provides different resources to help you grow your career with American Airlines, learn more about managing your benefits and retirement, and even a community forum for employees and contractors to share general tips on travel and lifestyle. Below is a guide on how to create your personal American Airlines Employee or Contractor online account.
What you will need to register for your American Airlines Employee or Contractor online account:
• A computer, laptop, smart phone or mobile device with an Internet connection
• American Airlines Employee/Contractor Number
Steps to Register for Account as an American Airlines Employee or Contractor:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.jetnet.aa.com
- Click on the link, “Help.”
- Click on the link, “First time user registration.”
- Enter in your American Airlines Employee/Contractor Number and click on “Submit.”
- Enter in the required personal information and create a password. Click on “Submit.”
- Choose the option to manage in your account.