Automated Data Processing (ADP) is familiar to most people as the company that handles their payroll. ADP is a human resource outsource provider. They not only provide payroll services, but other human resource services such as tax and retirement administration management. They are also considered to be leaders in the use of technological innovation in providing human resource administration. One of their programs is the iPay system.
With iPay, the employer gives their employee a Registration Pass Code to create an individual account within the group system. From there, the employee can log in to manage their payment information and access any statements or documents needed. You can change your address and other payment information, download specific tax documents or review payment statements. By placing this ability in the hands of the employee, ADP iPay speeds the ability of a human resource department to respond to issues and process of a more complicated nature. For the employee, it means that access to their payment information is now 24/7.
ADP iPay does not have a mobile application as yet, but is available through any device with an Internet Connection and certain required plug ins.
What you will need:
• A computer, laptop, smart phone or mobile device with an Internet connection
• Employee Registration Pass Code
Steps to Register ADP iPay Statements to check income online:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.iPay.ADP.com
2. Click on “Register Now.”
3. Enter in your Employee Registration Pass Code and click on “Next.”
4. Enter in your contact and identifying information and click “Next.”
5. Choose your password, user name and select your security question/answers. Click “Next.”
6. Select the iPay statement to check from the list of available statements.