IKEA is known the world over for its read to assemble furniture which it designs and sells online, through magazines and in their popular stores. Based out of Almhult, Sweden, IKEA currently has more than three hundred and thirty stores in almost forty countries. It is so massive, the company is the third largest consumer of wood in the entire world.
The company’s website sells most of the nearly twelve thousand products the company designs and sells. Every year, the website receives almost five hundred million visitors. You can also sign up for their popular catalog on the website. If you would like to receive your copy, follow the directions below.
Required to Request for IKEA Catalog & Brochures Online:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A valid e-mail address
- Personal information for them to mail you the catalog and brochures
Steps to register to Request for IKEA Catalog & Brochures Online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.ikea.com
- Select your country.
- At the very bottom of the page is a grey box. On the far left of that box is a heading that reads “IKEA catalog and brochures.” Right below that is a link that says “Request.” Click on that.
- On the right hand of the following page, you will be asked what you’d like IKEA to send you (i.e., inspirational emails and updates, text messages and the catalog).
- When you select catalog, you will be prompted to choose the format: digital, printed or both.
- Enter in your e-mail address, full name, country and zip code and then click submit.
- On the following page click “Request”, provide any further information they request and you will be finished.