IHOP, also known as International House of Pancakes, is a restaurant chain that is based in the United States. They focus on serve breakfast (which is available 24/7), but do offer a lunch and dinner menu as well. IHOP was founded in 1958 by Albert Kallis, Al Lapin and Jerry Lapin. IHOPs first restaurant was based in Los Angeles, California. They have now grown to over 1,500 restaurants, and most recently in 2012 they opened their first unit in Dubai. To continue growing and providing you with the services and products you love, IHOP has put together a survey in order to learn how to better serve you. Anyone interested should follow the following steps and may be eligible to winning awesome prizes once they complete the survey:
Required to participate in the survey:
A computer that has access to the internet.
- A recent receipt from a visit to you local IHOP.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.ihopfeedback.com
- Once there, you will be asked which language you would prefer. English or Spanish
- Enter your code from your receipt in the boxes and then hit the “next” button to proceed.
- You will then be asked some questions in regards to your visit. These questions will involve aspects of the restaurant’s environment, sitting, serving, hospitality and various other important details such as food arrangement, taste etc.
- Then submit your answers to the questions.
Once you have gone through and submitted the survey, you will then be given a validation code. Write this down on your receipt and on your next visit it can be applied to receive a discount off your meal or other prizes.