Founded in 1961, Humana is one of the managed healthcare industry’s leading brands. It is publicly traded under the ticker HUM on the New York Stock Exchange as well as being a piece of the S&P 500. The Kentucky based company makes over 36.5 billion dollars every year by employing over 40,000 people. If you are currently enrolled with Humana, you might want to check out their Humana Medical Rewards program which is accessible online. You can claim $10 gift card from completing activities online. Below is a guide on how to take part in the Humana Medicare Rewards program.
Required to take part in Humana Medicare Rewards:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- You must have an account with Humana
Steps to take part in Humana Medicare Rewards:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.humana.com/medicarerewards
- Toward the upper right hand of the screen will be a link that says “Sign In or Register” in a green box. Click on it. You will be presented with two options, click the one on the right that says, “Register as a new user.”
- Review the list of potential types of members you may be and click the one that is most appropriate.
- On the following page, you will be asked to provide personal information. Make sure you know the kind of insurance you have through Humana (i.e. Medicare, Medicaid, Other, etc.), how you would like to be identified (i.e. Member ID or Medicare Claim Number) and how you heard about “My Humana”, if you want.
- Read the “Online Services Agreement and Humana Web Confidentiality Agreement and tick the box that reads “I have read and accept these agreements” upon completion. Then click “Continue.”
- The next page will give you the option to enroll into the Medicare Rewards program Humana offers.