Boscov’s is a family owned chain of department stores that are located primarily in the Mid-Atlantic area of the US. They have 41 locations and offer their own store credit card for convenience in purchasing in a store, from their catalog or from their online site. Once you have applied for and received your Boscov’s card you will need to enroll to manage your Boscov’s credit card online.
The online access allows you to do many things, but it also enables the store to send you email alerts should your payment be past due. Once you have activated your online Boscov’s credit card account you can view and manage the account in several ways. You can see your current charges and bill, review your history and make a payment. You can also see the current Boscov’s specials. While online you can update your contact information or make any changes to your email alert settings you need. You can also order a replacement card or contact customer service.
What You Will Need to Enroll to Manage your Boscov’s Credit Card Online:
- A computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Valid email, contact information and birthdate
- Boscov’s Account Number
Steps to Enroll to Manage your Boscov’s Credit Card Online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.hrsaccount.com/boscovs
- Click on “Enroll”
- Enter in the number and card holder’s name exactly as it appears on the card
- Fill out your contact information and birthdate
- Select how you wish your statements to be sent (paper or paperless)
- Click on the settings for your email alerts
- Select your security questions and answers
- Click on “Submit”
- Check your email for confirmation and click on the verification link inside.