Hotels.com prides itself on being the leading provider of hotel accommodations worldwide. The company provides its clients with reservation services through its very own network of localized websites and telephone call centers. The company gathers all information about hotels in the country and their booking and bridges them together in one concise medium for their clients to examine and determine their next hotel stay. The company’s website provides users with both independent and major chain hotels from a population of 220,000 properties. Users that access this website are able to check hotel pricing, compare prices, review amenities provided by the hotel, and search the availability of rooms. This site will also look to accommodate users during sold-out periods and when they are having trouble in finding a room. The website is an excellent resource for those persons looking for one outlet to visit to review all potential hotels in an area they are about to visit. Rather than having to call each hotel individually, users can compare the hotels’ rates and accommodations side-by-side. Below is a guide on how to search and book a hotel room at Hotels.com.
Requirements to search and book a hotel room at Hotels.com:
- You will need a computer with Internet access
- You will need a valid credit/debit card
- Personal information to book the hotel room(s).
How to search and book a hotel room at Hotels.com:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.hotels.com
- Enter your destination into the space provided by giving the city, region, hotel, or address you are looking to find a place.
- Select the check-in and check-out date.
- Choose the amount of rooms you are looking to purchase.
- Choose the number of adults and children that will be in the hotel rooms.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Look through hotels and their reviews and the pricing for the room per night.
- Click the “Select” button when you have a found a room that matches your specifications.
- Look through the room type and “Select” the room by clicking the designated button to the right of the information.
- Enter all of the necessary information requested and click “Book.”
- Book your room by confirming the reservation by clicking the “Confirm” button.