Home Depot is one of the largest home and contractor supply stores in the US and it also has stores in the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. They carry Behr, Martha Stewart and Glidden paints along with many other quality paint brands. The Home Depot offers paint rebates both as a store and as a clearing point for rebates offered by the manufacturers. The rebates given have a variable amount, which means that depending on the amount and brand purchased you will receive a varied amount of store credit or discount credit with the brand.
The most important thing to remember when applying for your Home Depot paint rebates is that they will only allow you to process one receipt at a time. That receipt can only be submitted for a rebate once. Each receipt has an individual transaction number on it which is needed for the rebate registration, it also logs the receipt as being processed and there is no way to go back and change the amount of rebate you requested once the form is submitted. You can submit rebate information for multiple brands of paint purchased on one receipt. Below is a guide on how you can get Home Depot Paint Rebates.
What You Will Need to get Home Depot Pain Rebates:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Home Depot Paint Receipt
- Valid Email and contact information
Steps to get Home Depot Paint Rebates:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.homedepotrebates.com
- Click on “Paint Rebates”
- Select the brand(s) of paint purchased on the single receipt and click on “Submit”
- Select “Submit Rebates”
- Click on the rebate to be accessed from the list
- Select “Submit Paperless Rebate”
- Enter in your contact information and transaction information from the receipt.
- Click on “Submit” to finish