Home Depot is a home improvement store with a great deal of hardware. This hardware can then be used make your home improvement dreams come true. Home Depot can help you make your visions more financially friendly through several different means. These means included ads and coupons and gift cards. One method they have been known to be employed is through special rebates loaded on to prepaid cards. You can use them to help purchase your home improvement supplies. On another way then can make it cheaper, is through discount form using the store credit card. Before you can use either type of card to make purchases, you need to activate your card. This task can easily be accomplished by going to the Home Depot Rebate card site. This site can help you manage your cards and allow you to manage your balances. For the credit card, you will be able to make payments via the Home Depot card site. For the prepaid card, you can reload the card for as much as you need to accomplish your task. Below is a guide on how you can activate your Home Depot card online account.
What You Will Need to Activate your Home Depot Rebate card online account:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Home Depot card
- A computer with internet access
Steps to Activate your Home Depot Rebate card online account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.homedepotrebates.com/prepaid
- Then enter in your sixteen digit account number found on the back of the card.
- Then click enter.
- Then enter your personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number into the card site to connect the card to you.
- Then create a user name and password for your new online account. Make sure that it is different from your other online accounts.
- Remember to keep an eye on your balance on the card. If desired you can reload your prepaid card with more money to spend.