If you have ever made a large purchase and had it fail or break reasonably close to the time of purchase, then you know how important it is to get the protection plan on larger purchases. Protection plans help to save you from having to eat the cost of purchasing a large ticket item twice within close proximity to each other. This is a great way to protect your wallet, and your purchases.
If you have recently purchased a large ticket item from Home Depot, and you would like to register the protection plan that you purchased with your item, then you will be able to complete this action online. Below is a guide that will make registering your protection plan for your Home Depot purchase nice and easy.
Required To Register For HomeDepot.com:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For HomeDepot.com:
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.homedepot.com/protectionplans
- Once you have been redirected to the Home Depot Protection Plan home page, you will be able to locate a section in the upper right hand corner that asks you to “Sign In” or “Register” for your protection plan account.
- If you are a new customer, then you will click on the “Register” link.
- Once you have clicked on the link to “Register” you will be directed to a page where you will enter your personal information to create an account.
- Then you will click the orange “Register” button. Following this you will click on the Protection Plan section, and proceed to register your personal Protection Plan information for your Home Depot purchase.