Hilton hotels very much values and appreciates their employees. The Hilton umbrella is comprised of ten distinct hotel brands to better suit their customers and future clients. The hotel brands include Walford Astoria Hotels and Resorts, Conrad Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Embassy Suite Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, and Hilton Grand Vacations. With over 3,900 locations in over 91 countries, Hilton Hotels is looking to make accommodations for every person they can.
The employees of Hilton are beneficiaries of this commitment to accommodate by Hilton, as well. The Hilton Team Member Travel Program is a rewards style program that provides discounts on rooms in all Hilton hotels and resorts. The program is available to both full-time and part-time employees of Hilton Worldwide and its many affiliates. Not only do employees get to benefit from this program, but their family members are able to benefit as well. As a Hilton employee, this sort of offer cannot be ignored. Jump at the opportunity immediately. Below is a guide on how to sign up to become a Hilton Team Member.
Requirements to sign up for the benefits of a Hilton team member:
- You will need a computer with Internet access
- You will need to be a full-time or part-time employee of Hilton hotels and based in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Costa Rica, the Bahamas, or the Dominican Republic
How to sign up for the benefits of a Hilton team member:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.hilton.com/tmtp
- Enter the information of your employment with Hilton as instructed on the sign up page and then click “Join Honors.”
- Search for the hotels you will look for accommodations in and select the dates that you will look to spend at the hotel and then click “Next.”
- Compare the rooms in which you would like to stay and then choose one that best matches your specifications. Then click “Next.”
- Enter your billing information into the required fields and click “Reserve Room.”
- Go to your Human Resources manager at your work and ask for a signed Travel Passport to show the front desk at the hotel you chose.