Stay in one of the luxurious Hilton International hotels so you can have a relaxing vacation. If you are a Hilton International team member, it gets even better for you. Team Members can take advantage of discounted rates and now, with the International Team Member booking website, you can make hotel reservations anytime, anywhere.
If you want to get the Team Member discounts and participate in the Family Travel Program, simply go to www.hilton.com/itp. You can access this website on your computer or phone, as long as you are connected to the Internet.
To make a reservation, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit www.hilton.com/itp and click on the button that says “Begin Here!” If your language is Spanish, there’s a link for you to click that will lead you to the Spanish version of the website.
- Confirm which Hilton hotel you work in. You need to provide this information before you can search for hotels and to avoid having to provide it every time you go to the website, it’s best that you save it (enable cookies).
- Search for available hotels. Book 14 days in advance for Hilton hotels, Waldorf Astoria hotels, and Conrad hotels in the US. Some hotel brands can be booked just 7 days in advance, such as Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn and Suites, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites and DoubleTree hotels.
- Choose your hotel. Keep in mind that Team Member rates and Hilton Family Travel Program rates vary per hotel and room type.
- Reserve your room. To avail of discounts you need to provide some personal information and your credit card details.
During your trip, make sure to bring your Esprit/Hilton Club Card with you and present it during check-in. If you availed of the Hilton Family Travel Program rates, you need to secure a signed Hilton Family Travel Passport from your hotel’s General Manager or Human Resources department. If you’re traveling alone and made reservations for yourself, then you don’t need the Hilton Family Travel Passport.
If you have other questions, you can check out the website’s FAQ page or you can also read more about the program by going to http://tm.hilton.com/en/tm/help/program_guide.jhtml.