Hilton hotels very much values and appreciates their employees. The Hilton umbrella is comprised of ten distinct hotel brands to better suit their customers and future clients. The hotel brands include Walford Astoria Hotels and Resorts, Conrad Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Embassy Suite Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, and Hilton Grand Vacations. With over 3,900 locations in over 91 countries, Hilton Hotels is looking to make accommodations for every person they can.
The online hotel booking service provides an easily navigated channel to search for and book Hilton hotel rooms and resort stays for users. The process is very easy if you know what you are looking for and very comprehensive if you are looking to browse a little. The service features a keyword search that allows users to find hotels and resorts in their area of interest. Not only will the service find you a great hotel, it will let you book the hotel by reserving the room and allow you to manage payment on your credit card. The website service is very user-friendly and fairly straightforward. Below is guide on how to find and book a room at Hilton.
Requirement to find a room at Hilton:
- You will need a computer with Internet access
- You will need your credit card and personal information
How to find a room at Hilton:
- Begin the process by visiting the Hilton hotels website at: www.hilton.com
- Click the “Book Now” button in the upper-left hand of the web page.
- Search for hotels by adding keywords to the designated box including street name, city name, zip code, or airport.
- Select your stay time using the drop down calendar.
- Check the Use Flexible Dates box if you are only sure of the relative time of your travels.
- Select the number of rooms you will need.
- Select the number of adults and children that will be staying the hotel room(s).
- Click the “Find It” button to being your search.
- Compare hotels and prices by checking the Compare boxes.
- Click the green “Book A Room” button once you have decided on a room.
- Select the room style you want by clicking “Select.”
- Fill in all of the requested information.
- Click “Continue.”
- Enter all of the credit card and billing information.
- Click “Submit Payment.”
- Confirm your reservation by clicking the “Confirm” button.