Higher One was started back in 2000 as a company that caters to colleges and universities in need of business solutions (e.g. payments, payment plans, financial aid refunds, electronic billing, etc). Currently, Higher One has over 770 universities enrolled to use their services. One such service they provide is online banking for college students.
Called a “OneAccount” these bank accounts are accessible by students through the company’s website. The company allows people to log in and manage their account through their website, a convenient option when compared with traditional banks and the hassle it can be to find time to visit and get out quickly. If you have a OneAccount and want to manage it online, follow the below instructions to see how.
Required to Manage a OneAccount:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- You must be attending a university that is registered to use Higher One services.
- You must have your own One Account
Steps to Manage a OneAccount:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.higheronecard.com
- The first page will only have one place to write anything, located next to the picture of a college student. Enter the name of your school in there and click “Go!”
- On the next page, enter the e-mail address and password associated with the account where directed to do so at the top of the page. Then click the button that reads, “Log In.”
- You will now be logged into your OneAccount. From here, you can change or adjust any settings you wish or edit any information as necessary.
- OneAccount also has a webpage dedicated to help and support for anyone with issues, questions or problems.