H-E-B stands for “Here Everything’s Better.” It’s a supermarket chain based in San Antonio, TX. It has 350 stores scattered all over Texas and Northern Mexico. Established in 1905, H-E-B has over a hundred years of experience in serving people and ranks #12 in Forbes’ 2012 list of largest privately owned businesses in the US.
In its commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, H-E-B has set up a customer service survey, as a way to get people’s feedback regarding their products and services. Participating in the survey will give you a chance to win a thousand dollars in the sweepstakes.
How to Participate in the Survey
Taking the survey is easy. All you need are a computer with access to the Internet, and your H-E-B receipt.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the survey website at www.heb.com/survey.
- You will be asked to choose your language (English and Spanish).
- After clicking on your choice of language, you will be led to another page that will require you to enter the certificate code found on your H-E-B receipt.
- Click Enter.
- Answer the survey questions as honestly and detailed as possible.
- Once you have completed the survey, you will be asked to provide your name and other contact information such as your phone number and email address. Don’t worry, your information will not be sold or shared to any person, company, or entity.
You will be given 10 entries to their monthly drawing and get a chance to win a $500 gift card. All entries will also be entered into their quarterly drawing for a chance to win $1,000 cash. Winners will be notified via mail, phone, and email. To read the sweepstakes rules and regulations, click here: http://ww1.empathica.com/sxml/heb/rules/rules.htm.
For more information about H-E-B, or to check out their latest products, promos and updates, you can visit their website at www.heb.com.