Harvester Salad and Grill is a famous chain of farmhouse-style family restaurants in the UK. The first Harvester was opened in Surrey back in 1983. Today, there are more than 200 Harvester outlets throughout the UK.
Harvester is noted for the quality of their food and affordable prices. Meat lovers go for the lamb cutlets, Scottish beef burgers, pepper-grilled sirloin steak, ribs in Budweiser BBQ sauce, and the char-grilled rump steak and baby back ribs over a Jack Daniels glaze.
Prawn lovers will enjoy their prawn menu served with salmon or with the char-grilled rump steak and all the trimmings. The chicken can come in a triple-flavour burger with pineapple, bacon strips, and BBQ sauce, or you can partner it with BBQ ribs or boneless ribs. There’s also the firecracker combo. This is the sauce-glazed, spit-roast chicken combined with piri piri chicken and served with grilled corn on the cob, seasoned fries, and their classic ranch-slaw. And that’s just the start of your Harvester experience.
Harvester always wants to know how their customers feel about their menu and their service, and they regularly launch surveys so that they can receive valuable customer feedback. If you have dined at a Harvester restaurant, you can participate in the Harvester Guest Survey so that your opinions can be noted. You will also get a chance to win instant cash and prizes.
Here’s what you need to do in order to participate in the Harvester guest survey:
- Go online and visit www.harvesterbringoutthebest.co.uk.
- Enter the telephone number you can find at the bottom of your billfold. This makes sure that your feedback goes to the manager of the Harvester Salad & Grill restaurant you visited.
- You’ll be asked a series of questions as part of the survey. Answer as honestly and completely as you can. For example, you’ll be asked for the date and the time you visited a Harvester restaurant.
- At the end, you’ll be asked for your personal information so that you can join the sweepstakes draw. You’ll be required to enter your email address, your first and last name, and your personal telephone number. You’ll also be asked to enter your postal code, but this information is not absolutely necessary. Your information won’t be used for direct marketing purposes unless you have indicated that you want to receive marketing materials.
- Click on Send. You are now eligible for the daily £1,000 prize draw, and every week you also have a chance to win great prizes valued at £1,500. Once you complete this section of the survey, you’ll immediately be notified if you have won an instant prize.