Halliburton is one of the leading oil field services company committed to drilling for oil without upsetting the ecological balance too much. After a long hard day in the fields, you as a Halliburton employee have earned your Total Rewards. To understand your total rewards, you have to know what is included in that package including your healthcare and retirement provisions.
Acquiring that understanding requires creating an account on the company benefits website. Creating this account is a fairly straightforward process. Once you have created your account, you will be able to adjust your healthcare and retirement benefits as necessary. Total rewards awarded to you will allow you to relax and focus on overcoming challenges to assist in drilling for oil responsibly and safely. Then you will be able to truly enjoy your hard earned total rewards benefits package in retirement living. Below is a guide on how to sign up for your personal Halliburton Total Rewards Account online.
Required to sign up for your Halliburton Total Rewards Account:
- Must be a Halliburton employee
- Must know your Social Security number
Steps to signing up for your Halliburton Total Rewards Account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.halliburton.com/totalrewards
- Select register account from the initial screen.
- You will then be asked for your Social Security number to fill the top line of the form.
- Enter your last name in the next line.
- Then enter your birthday numerically including any leading zeros.
- Then click continue.
- Success verification of identity from the first section will allow you to create your user name and password. Keep in mind that your user name is not case sensitive, but your password is case sensitive.
- Enter an email address preferably a non-work account.
- Then select answer two secret questions for your personal safe guard.
- Check out the benefits available to you as your total reward for your work for Halliburton.