Gymboree has been dressing children for nearly three decades (they started in 1986). They have sizes available for newborns to 12-year-olds, and have always prided themselves in providing not only beautiful and colorful clothing, but also high quality fabrics for all their items. They have 631 retail stores in the US and Canada, and 160 outlets in the US. Aside from their retail and outlet stores, Gymboree also has other brands namely: Gymboree Play & Music, Janie and Jack, and Crazy 8.
Gymboree Customer Survey
The customer survey was created in order for the company to gain invaluable insights, feedback, and opinions from their customers so they can continue to improve their products and service. By participating in the survey, you will have a chance to win a $500 gift card on the Gymboree sweepstakes, which you can use to shop for items in any Gymboree store.
How to Participate
Before you can start the survey, you need to make sure you have Internet connection on your phone or computer. Also make sure that you have your Gymboree receipt with you (although you can still join the survey without a receipt).
- Visit the survey website at www.gymboreelistens.com.
- Once you’re there, select your language (English/Spanish).
- You also need to indicate the store type (US/Canada Store, Australia Store, or Online Store).
- Select your state and province from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Gymboree store you recently visit from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the transaction number found on your receipt. Check the box that says, “I don’t have my receipt” if you don’t have your receipt.
- Click on the “Click” button.
- You will then be led to the survey questions. Answer each one as honestly and thoroughly as possible.
- You will be asked to provide some personal information such as your name and contact details. This is necessary so they can contact you if you win a $500 Gymboree gift card.
If you have questions or if you want to check out the items Gymboree is selling, just go to: http://www.gymboree.com.