Safeway Grocery is the second largest retail grocery distributor behind Kroger. Safeway currently has a little over 1700 locations between the United States and Canada. They offer fresh fruits and vegetables, groceries,meal ideas and some location even offer pharmacy and delivery options as well. They are headquartered in Pleasanton, Ca. and the company brings in upwards of $40 billion annually. Safeway considers its customers its biggest assets and does all it can in its books to keep them satisfied. In regards to this the company has put together a customer satisfaction survey. The survey is quick and easy, and in appreciation to those that do complete the survey, Safeway will enter you into a drawing for a chance to win a $100 gift card. Below we have provided a quick guide as to how to complete the survey and be entered into the drawing.
Required to take part of the survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- Receipt from a recent visit to Safeway Grocery.
- Email address.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided for you. www.grocerysurvey.net
- Enter survey code located on the bottom of your receipt
- You will be asked to enter the date and time of your last visit.
- Then answer all the questions prompted to you in regards to your visit. Feel free to be as honest as possible as the company would like to hear both the positive/negative feedback if there were any to make changes.
- You will then be asked to enter all your personal information such as name, address, email, etc.
Once you have finished all the questions and submitted the survey, you will automatically be entered into the drawing to win a $100 gift card.