There are many details that a company has to manage as they grow income, taxes, investments and retirement accounts. There are many options to help individuals keep things straight. Greenshades software allows for individuals to access a dynamic accounting system by simply using an app on their smart phone. The Greenshades portal is completely designed for individual use and makes it easy for employees to submit documents to their company. Then an administrator or manager can approve the document and it will be instantly downloaded into their program.
Employees have their accounts on the Greenshades Online Employee Portal synchronized with a Dynamics accounting system. This makes easy input of paychecks, W-2 forms or even time off requests are uploaded quickly and easily into the system. Employees can securely login to their account from any mobile portal and view their important financial information. They can even get updated on company news through bulletins and news flashes on this site. Being able to view your information is a great benefit, but there are other advantages to signing up or managing your Greenshades account. The time saved by employees, allows for more production in the work place. Employees can even clock in on the website and clock out, making managing employee time as easy as it can be.
So is should be quite obvious why signing up and managing a Greenshades account is a positive step in the right direction for both management and employees. There are many advantages and few drawbacks. Below is a guide on how you as an employee can access your account online with Greenshades.
Required to Signup or Manage your Greenshades Employee Account:
- Must have a computer, tablet or smart phone with internet access
- Your company must be signed up with Greenshades and have the company code
Directions to Signup or Manage your Greenshades Employee Account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browseer or if your system allows click the link here we have provided: www.greenemployee.com
- Enter your company code given to you
- Enter your personal information
- Enter relevant financial information
- Choose a user name and password
- Put these into a secure location