If you have an interest in getting a job in the hospitality industry then looking to get hired by the Marriot International is a good move. With nineteen different hotel brands available and associates working at over 3,800 different locations all over the world, the future appears to be quite bright for this hotel giant and all those who decide to be employed by them. This chain was founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott over 80 years ago and the management has stayed within the Marriott family all of that time keeping a headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland.
One of the strengths of the Marriot brand is that they never seem to stop attempting to provide new and innovative ways to grow the business. They had to in order to move from a small A&W root beer stand into an international corporation. They have done it by following five core values of business: pursue excellence, put people first, act with integrity, serve the world and embrace change.
As the Marriot strives to move itself into becoming the largest hospitality company in the world there are lots of opportunities for people who want to become a member of the team. That job could be on the front lines as a hotel associate, or in the boardroom in the corporate offices in Maryland. There is nothing stopping you from applying for a great job today. Marriot believes their strength is rooted in our core values: putting people first, pursuing excellence, embracing change, acting with integrity and serving our world. These values are our legacy and our future. As we pursue our vision of making Marriott the #1 hospitality company in the world, we never lose sight of our founding principles and our proud heritage. Our business is always evolving…but we’ll always stay true to who we are. Below is a quick guide to apply for a job.
Required to apply:
- You will need computer with access to the internet.
- Need to be of legal age to work in your state.
- Need a valid email address.
Steps to apply:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided www.Greatjobs.Marriott.com
- Once there click the Search and Apply for Jobs Now tab
- Search for current job openings and apply for the ones that appeal to you.
- You will have to complete a Marriot careers account the first visit. This will save all of your information and allow for you to apply much easier in the future.
- Save the use name and password that you create. Complete the online application which should take 30-40 minutes and hit enter.
- If you get sidetracked, save where you are and by logging back in the application process can pick up right where you left off.
- Hit Submit when you have finished the application process