BT Group plc is a telecommunications company from the United Kingdom that does business all over the world. It’s one of biggest telecommunications service companies on the globe, providing telephone, tv services and broadband to all of its employees in the world. One great service they offer to benefit the rest of these is what’s called “remote support.” It’s technical support BT Broadband provides its customers online. Sometimes a phone call is not enough to take care of an issue. BT Broadband recognized this and setup a feature that allows their customer support technicians to actually access your computer while they speak to you. No longer do you need to feel handicapped by your own lack of computer knowledge. The trained technician can take over controls and get to the bottom of the issue. Below is a guide on your can get support from BT and allow them to control your computer to fix your computer.
Required to allow BT to gain access your to computer for Support:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
Steps to allow BT to gain access your to computer for Support:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.gotoassist.com/ph/bt-consumer
- Read the paragraph under “Live Remote Assistance” to ensure this is what you need.
- Under “How to Get Support” click on the FAQ page and go through the answers to the security questions as well as the necessary system requirements for the support.
- You can also view a demonstration under this page.
- Call the number provided and you will be given a unique connection code.
- Enter this code in the box that reads “Type the code you received from your representative and click the button to proceed.”
- With your permission, the technical assistance representative will be able to view your screen and take control of it to search for the problem and solution.
- At any time you can take back control of your computer by pushing the mouse or hitting a key on the keyboard. Click the “x” on the box to end the session.
Broadband is taking the lead in helping their customer solve problems.