The world today is completely on the go. There is a minimal threshold among customers and prospective clients for waiting and delays. In a world where the competition is able to provide bigger, better, faster results, the people who are looking to make purchases what to be able to benefit from this supply as quickly as possible. The faster the people go, the faster the money and monetary transactions have to move in order to keep up with them. That is where excellent services like Intuit’s GoPayment accounts come in to play. With an Intuit GoPayment account, you will be able to stay on the go, and still have your transactions keep up with you and your financial freedom needs. Below is a guide on how to sign up for a GoPayment account.
Required To Register For GoPayment.com
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For GoPayment.com
1. Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.gopayment.com/getstarted
2. Once you are redirected to the main page, you will be prompted to follow four steps in order to set up your GoPayment account.
3. The first thing you will have to do is download the application for the GoPayment account. You will download the application to a mobile device like a tablet, or a smartphone in order to make the most out of the application’s mobility advantages.
4. Then you will create a login to the account with a unique username and password that is easy to remember yet difficult for others to crack.
5. Once you are logged in to the account, you will proceed to plug in the physical credit card reader to your mobile device.
6. As soon as the credit card reader is plugged in to your mobile device, you will be able to start processing credit card payments for your business.
This is an excellent way to get your business on the go and ensure that you are providing convenience and security of payment to your valued customers.