Golden Corral is a privately run company which has over 500 family style restaurants located in about 40 states across the USA. The company offers cosy family meals for breakfast, lunch and also dinner. There is a choice of a both a large buffet and a grill. Golden Corral is famous for it’s carving station and Brass Bell Bakery. They offer both hot and cold food suitable for all occasions and any weather.Their food is made fresh every day, using only the best quality ingredients and fresh produce. Golden Corral knows that their guests deserve only the best quality at a great value. Golden Corral as a company, is very aware of it’s customers opinions and these are highly regarded. The company has created a survey for customers to complete which will help them gauge how their customers feel about the food and their customer service. By taking part in this survey, Golden Corral will be able to improve your dining experience and provide you with faster and better service. It only takes a few minutes to complete the survey, and as an added bonus you will get a chance to win your very own iPod! If that’s not enough, you will also have 10 chances to win $1000! Below are the quick steps to complete the survey and get entered into the drawing.
Required to participate in survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- A receipt from a recent visit to Golden Corral that has a survey code on it.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.goldencorral-listens.com
- Choose the language you prefer, by clicking on ‘English’ or ‘Espanol’ for example.
- Now enter the survey code from your dining receipt.
- This will then begin the survey. Answer the simple questions that follow and be as honest as possible as they would like to know both the positive and/or negative experiences if there were any.
Once finished, you will automatically be asked some personal information that will be kept confidential. This will allow you to be entered into the drawing to win either a iPod or 1 of the 10 $1000 prizes.