CareCredit has been around since 1987. They are part of GE Capital and provide access to over 150,000 healthcare providers across the nation. They are designed to provide coverage for procedures not typically covered through insurance or to provide additional coverage to a current insurance plan when the first plan has been maxed out. CreditCare is best used for LASIK, Hearing Aids, Cosmetic operations and treatments, Dental options, contacts and eyewear. They even offer protection for your animals. They want to fill in the gap when your insurance does not take care of such as LAP-BAND ®, chiropractor visits, breast augmentation, facelifts, braces, headgears, retainers, Botox ®, Liposuction, and many more. For your pets, you can get coverage for dental care, vision care, skin problems, lifesaving surgeries and more. If you are already a member, below is a guide on how to register your personal CareCredit credit card for online access and services. You will be allowed to check your account activity, update your account information, make payments, review statements, and more.
Required to register your CareCredit credit card for online management:
- A Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Your personal CareCredit Credit Card
- A Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to registering online management of your CareCredit credit card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.gogecapital.com/carecredit
- Click on the “Register Now” under the “First Time User?” question.
- Enter in your account number found on your CareCredit credit card.
- Enter in the last 4 numbers of your social security number.
- Enter in your birthdate.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to fill out and provide all the required information on the Account screen and Online Profile Screens.
If you would like further assistance with your CareCredit credit card please call 866-893-7864.