The Dragon products were introduced to the market by Nuance Communications, a multinational company founded in 1992 that develops imaging and speech applications. So popular has the company become, that it is traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange, under ticker symbol NUAN. It is headquartered out of Massachusetts, but has over 6,000 employees across the globe, bringing in a little over a million dollars annually.
If you are interested in using their Dragon software product to control your computer by voice, follow the instructions below. Soon typing and using your mouse can be a thing of the past! Below is a guide on how to Voice Control with your computer using Dragon.
Required to Voice control your computer with Dragon:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- Relevant billing information for the Dragon product (e.g. name, address, phone, email, etc) and your payment information (credit card, debit card or PayPal)
Steps to Voice control your computer with Dragon:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.givedragon.com
- First, you will need to decide if you want to use Dragon Home Edition for your PC or purchase Dragon Dictate for your PC. Obviously, you will need to make this decision based on the type of computer you have. Once you have decided, click “Order Now.”
- The next page will ask you for your billing and payment information. Fill this out where the fields prompt you to do so. Read the instructions provided to confirm your Dragon order.
- You will then need to wait for your Dragon product to be shipped to your home.
- If you have any issues with the product or the instructions they provide to control your computer by voice, use the website’s Help and Support page or call their service department.