Gander Mountain was founded in 1960 and have become a trusted name in those 45+ years. They are headquartered in St. Paul, MN, though their more than 124 stores expand throughout 24 different states including Alabama, Minnesota, Virginia, north Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and others. The company is the largest supplier of hunting, camping, outdoor life, fishing and marine products and services to specialty stores throughout the U.S. they offer a wide range of products which includes scopes, binoculars, firearms, apparel and footwear, RVs, tents and more.
Their commitment to customer satisfaction, large selection and competitive prices have kept them as a favorite in the industry. Gander Mountain offers a survey that you can complete to give your feedback concerning a recent visit or products/services offered by the company. Anyone with an opinion of the company can complete the survey. The survey takes only a couple of minutes of time to complete and can ensure that your voice is heard no matter what you have to say, with prompt attention from the company to follow quickly. If you are one of those people who would like to complete the survey, below is a guide on how to complete the Gander Mountain survey.
Required to complete the Gander Mountain survey:
- Internet connection
- Valid E-Mail Address
Steps to complete the Gander Mountain survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.gandermountain.iwrsurvey.com
- Provide your name, phone number, email address and date of visit to the Gander store.
- Determine whether you would like to be contacted by the company by clicking yes or no.
- Next, choose the type of survey that you would like to take. There are two choices –the Store Experience Survey and the General Question Survey.
- Next choose the location of the store you want to comment about, or your nearest location.
- Provide the information that you wish for the company to know.
- Press submit to submit your answers.