Eddie Bauer is a high caliber retail outlet that specializes in higher end clothing and gear for outdoor enthusiasts. Though outdoors is the motif of the company, the quality and design of their products are fashionable and high end. The company was founded in 1920 by the stores namesake, Eddie Bauer. Bauer actually patented the first down quilt jacket in 1940. He retired in 1940 and shortly thereafter the brand was bought by General Mills, who then sold it to Spiegel, Inc. Though they went bankrupt, after selling all of their other holdings, they held onto Eddie Bauer, and changed their name to Eddie Bauer Holdings. The brand has grown to an organization with more than 320 retail and outlet stores across the nation, as well as a solid online retail presence. Eddie Bauer provides high quality gear, clothing, and accessories for people who enjoy an outdoor lifestyle. Their trademark and reputation is one that represents exceptional quality and a high caliber of service. It is vitally important to their continued success and reputation to ensure all of their stores are serving the customers expectations and needs in accordance with company wide standards. In order to do this they have put together a customer satisfaction survey. To show appreciation to the customers that share their recent experiences with the local stores through the survey, each month they are giving away 5 gift cards worth $100 each. Below is a quick guide on how to complete the survey and get entered into the drawing.
Required to take part in the survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- Receipt from a recent visit to your local Eddie Bauer.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.fsrsurvey.com/eddiebauer
- Enter the date you visited the Eddie Bauer store and made your purchase.
- Enter the survey invitation code on your receipt.
- Enter your age.
- Enter the Captcha and click SUBMIT
- Answer the questions about your recent experience, feel free to be as honest as you can as they would like to know both the positive and/or negative experiences if there were any.
Once you have answered all question and submitted the survey, you will be asked for your contact information if you want to enter the sweepstakes.