Friendly’s Ice Cream Corporation is the owner and operator of the Friendly’s chain of restaurants. The corporation was founded in the mid 1930s by Curtis Blake and S. Prestley Blake and was based in Springfield, Massachusetts. The corporation currently has 505 Friendly’s restaurants spread in 16 states along the East Coast, in the United States of America. Friendly’s Corporation specializes in providing a wide range of ice cream products. To continue growing,
Friendly’s is conducting a survey aimed at testing the satisfaction of the customers. The online survey found at www.friendlysexperience.comoffers an opportunity for customers to give feedback to the corporation and air their views on the different products and services provided by all the restaurants under the Friendly’s Ice Cream Corporation. The customers also get a chance to offer suggestions on how the corporation can improve on service delivery to its customers. The corporation’s management shows its appreciation for each customer’s feedback by offering a coupon at the end of the survey. The coupon can be printed and redeemed for the offer shown on the receipt. Below we have provided some quick steps to complete the survey to win a prize.
Required to participate in survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- A receipt from a recent visit to your local Friendly’s shop.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser of if your system allows click the link we have provided here for you. www.friendlysexperience.com.
- Enter the 14 digit survey code on your receipt, then click start to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions in the survey by following the simple instructions provided. All the questions should be answered as truthful as you can as Friendly’s is interested in hearing both the positive and negative experiences if there were any.
- After completing the survey, print the coupon and use it to redeem the offer on your receipt.