Have you recently gone out for a night on the town and eaten a meal at a T.G.I. Friday’s restaurant? If you have and you have a particularly notable experience then corporate wants to hear about it! Whether you had a good, or bad, experience any feedback on your time at a T.G.I. Friday’s restaurant will help the company to better serve their valued customers like you. Please take a moment and detail some feedback on your most recent experience at T.G.I. Friday’s! Below is a guide on how to go about entering information in the survey.
Required To Complete the T.G.I. Fridays (UK) Guest Experience Survey:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Your receipt from your visit to Friday’s
- Other personal information
Steps To Complete the T.G.I. Fridays (UK) Guest Experience Survey:
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.fridaysvisit.co.uk
- Once you have been redirected to the site’s main page you will proceed to enter your survey code that is found on the receipt from your meal at Friday’s.
- Once the survey code is entered you will click on the red “Start” button.
- You will then be redirected to another page where you will be guided through a series of questions.
- You will have to enter some personal information that identifies your demographic and the reasons for your visit to Fridays.
- Once you have entered your personal information, you will then be directed to answer some questions regarding your experience at Fridays.
- Here it is imperative that you are as honest and open as possible. This way the restaurant can make its service and processes more effective and efficient.