Foodtown is a well-known supermarket cooperative in the United States with corporate offices in Avenel, New Jersey. It was founded by Twin County Grocers, Incorporated in 1935, and today, there are 44 independently owned Foodtown stores in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
Foodtown is constantly working to improve the quality of their products and services, which is why they have launched the Foodtown Constant Customer Feedback. The opinions and feedback that they get from their customers will prove to be invaluable in helping the company improve all aspects of their business.
As a way of showing their appreciation, Foodtown gives survey participants the chance to win a $500 gift voucher.
If you want to participate in the survey, you will need the following:
- Foodtown receipt from your most recent purchase
- Computer or smartphone with access to the Internet
How to Participate in the Foodtown Customer Feedback
- Go to www.foodtownsurvey.com.
- Once you’re there, you will be asked to provide the 3-digit store location number. This information can be found on your Foodtown receipt, usually on the right side and follows “S#0.”
- After entering the number, click “Start.”
- Start answering the survey questions. Please be as detailed and honest as possible when answering the questions. Remember that the more blunt you are, the more helpful your feedback will be to the company.
- You will be asked to provide some basic information about yourself such as your name and contact details. Participating in the survey will give you the chance to win a $500 gift voucher and if you win, you will be notified through the contact information you’ve provided.
The survey will only take a few minutes to complete, and by taking a bit of your time to answer the questions, you could possibly win a gift voucher which you can use the next time you visit Foodtown.
If you need help completing the survey, click on the Contact Us link at the bottom right of the survey page. To view Foodtown’s latest promos and products, you can also check out their website at www.foodtown.com.