If you have decided to become the owner of your own home, then the next step you should do is to acquire as much information on the options out there that are available for you and for your needs. Further on, you will have to go through the application process before you get approved for the loan. Luckily though, you will not have to waste time going to the various mortgage companies to apply for such a loan. FirstCal, as one of the leading mortgage companies in California, New Mexico, Hawaii, Colorado and Washington, has made sure that their clients receive the best service possible and that they can comfortably send in their loan application from the comfort of their own home.
FirstCal was created in 1977 and they have enough experience on their backs as to know that taking care of your clients is absolutely essential. By accessing the official FirstCal website, you will be able to apply to a mortgage loan and manage it very easily, without the need of going to one of their centers or even without the need of calling them. In a matter of minutes, you will see your application sent away and you will just have to wait for their answer. Furthermore, you can also acquire more information on their products right from their site, you can get a mortgage rate as well as find a mortgage advisor in your area. Below is a guide on how to apply for a FirstCal mortgage.
You will need the following to apply for a FirstCal Mortgage online:
- A functional desktop computer or laptop
- A good Internet connection
Steps required to apply for a FirstCal Mortgage online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we
have provided here: www.firstcal.net/apply-now
- Scroll down and click on the big blue “APPLY NOW” button.
- Click on “Start New Application”
- Fill in the form that will appear on screen (this will be a secure Internet connection, so rest assured that the info will not go any further than that)
- Follow the steps as described on screen.