Firestone Complete Auto Care has been in the auto care and repair service industry since 1926. The company provides you with quality car maintenance, tires and tire replacements, and repair services. They have extensive experience on almost every vehicle in the market right now, and they not only offer you a total car care service, but they also see to it that they contribute to the community and the environment.
Firestone Complete Auto Care has 1,600 locations all over the United States. Each store is equipped with highly experienced auto care advisors and technicians, whose aim is to help you with your auto servicing requirements and at the same time, provide the best customer service.
In line with its commitment to quality, Firestone Complete Auto Care has started their online customer survey to get their customers’ feedback and opinion on how well they’re doing and how they can better serve them. If you have had your car serviced at Firestone lately, you can take the survey.
How to Participate
For you to be able to take part in the Firestone survey, you will need two things. First you will need your Firestone receipt, which should contain the 12-digit survey code. You will also need a computer or smartphone with access to the Internet.
Here are the steps:
- Visit the survey page at www.firestonesurvey.com.
- Click on the box that says “start Firestone Complete Auto Care Survey.”
- Select a language (English or Spanish) and click the arrow.
- Enter the 12-digit code found on your Firestone receipt.
- Click the right arrow.
- Answer all the questions provided.
- You may be required to provide some personal information such as your name and phone number.
For more information about Firestone Complete Auto Care, or to schedule an appointment, you can visit their official website at http://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com.